Dear Stockfish Ford Customers,
Thank you for your patience throughout this time of uncertainty. Stockfish Ford management has been closely monitoring the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic and will be taking all necessary measures to limit health risks to our clients, employees and their families.
As COVID-19 continues to develop, we will continue to adhere to the directives of federal, provincial, and municipal health authorities. Car Dealerships have been deemed an essential service, and we will remain open for business until further notice, although in a limited capacity. We have formed a Stockfish Ford COVID-19 committee that will be meeting daily to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to keep our dealership safe, clean, and functioning.
We have implemented a number of health and safety
- We have instructed all of our staff and put barriers in place to practice strict social distancing both among themselves and with all clients.
- We have supplied hand sanitizing stations throughout the dealership for staff and customers.
- The Waiting area has been eliminated and are instructing customers to stay out of the showroom unless they are completing a necessary transaction.
- Shuttle Service has been reduced to allow one client at a time.
- Stockfish Ford is offering a pick up and drop off service for Service Appointments.
- All building door handles, point-of-sale machines, water cooler taps, light switches, and other commonly touched surfaces are disinfected on a regular basis.
- The coffee machine has been eliminated.
- All staff that handle keys and work on vehicles will be mandated to wear gloves.
- Client vehicles will be protected and/or disinfected before being serviced and delivered back to you.
- We have reduced suppliers visits and instructed any non-essential visitors to the dealership to remain home.
- We have reduced our operating hours.
- Clients are asked questions regarding symptoms or recent travel history, and are asked to postpone their appointment until a later date if their answers coincide with COVID-19 symptoms and/or policies.
Service: Monday to Friday 7:30-5:00
Parts: Monday to Friday 8:00-5:00 CURBSIDE PICK UP ONLY
Sales: Monday to Friday 8:30– 5:00 BY APPOINTMENT / ONLINE / PHONE ONLY
If you’re experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms or have recently returned from a trip outside of the country, we ask you to do not visit us at the dealership in person and rather reach out to us via phone or email.
We still welcome your business and our dealership teams will remain ready to assist you in every way we can during this period. We can set up test drives, walk-arounds, finance, and other meetings email, text, facetime, chat or other digital measures. Please arrange by calling or emailing the dealership. General inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Stockfish Ford’s COVID-19 committee will continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. We ask that you take care of yourselves, your families, and each other during these uncertain times.
Thank you for your continued business, support, and understanding.
Preventative Tips During Your Stay
- Carry your own hand sanitizers or disinfectant wipes
- Wash your hands in our sanitized restrooms with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Please stay home if you are sick
- When coughing or sneezing:
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or tissues to reduce the spread of germs
- Immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards
Other Helpful Resources
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
Government of Canada Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus